Purdy Contracts Ltd, part of Kinovo Plc, have opportunities for full-time, permanent experienced Multi Trade Operatives in and around the Wandsworth area.
- Minor carpentry works
- Minor plumbing works
- Coving installing/decorating
- Minor brickworks
- Making good
- General building skills
- Have experience of working on planned maintenance and reactive emergency works within the Local Authority/Social Housing sector (including occupied homes and voids) a distinct advantage.
- A full UK driving licence (company van and uniform provided)
- A professional and flexible approach to your working day.
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Scheme
- Annual pay review linked to our Appraisal cycle
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays
- Share Incentive Plan
- Cycle to Work Green Bike Scheme
- CPD and sponsorship through professional qualifications
We are particularly keen to hear from people who share our Company’s values; being committed to making a real difference to the lives of the people whose homes we repair and maintain. Our Company Values include emphasis on teamwork, honesty and integrity in all that we do. We are an equal opportunities and Disability Confident employer; we celebrate diversity and inclusion across our workforce and welcome applications from all.
We advertise all our vacancies internally before going to the external market.
If you like the idea of joining a long-established, successful and reputable company, and becoming part of a successful and growing Group offering genuine career opportunities, then please get in touch or apply to join our team.
If you would like your personal details removed from our recruitment database please email our HR department.