Purdy Contracts Limited, part of Kinovo Plc, has an opportunity for an enthusiastic and confident Customer Service Representative to join their friendly, busy team based in Romford, RM7 7PN based on a full time, 35 hour working week basis.
Purdy Contracts provides electrical, gas and general build services; maintaining, servicing, repairing and dealing with emergency works across domestic and commercial properties around London and the South East within the Local Authority and Social Housing sector.
Our Customer Service team are the first and front-line response to all incoming queries and requests made by our Contract clients, residents and other customers.
- Be the first contact support for all queries from customers, clients and residents via Phone, Email, Text and Post
- Provide an excellent and professional customer service to our customers, clients and residents
- Record all activity from inbound phone calls/emails within the in-house AccuServ system (training will be provided)
- Liaise with the back-office administration team as necessary to quickly resolve queries and issues raised from customers, clients and residents. Take ownership of these, and ensure you respond to the customer/client or resident same day or within 24 working hours of the enquiry received.
- Where appropriate, pass enquiries to the back-office Contract Administration team with accurate and relevant information.
Previous experience in a call/contact centre or a customer service administration role, ideally within the Social Housing Repair & Maintenance Sector preferred.
- Bonus Scheme
- Annual pay review linked to our Appraisal cycle
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays
- Share Incentive Plan
- Cycle to Work Green Bike Scheme
- CPD and sponsorship through professional qualifications
We are particularly keen to hear from people who share our Company’s values; being committed to making a real difference to the lives of the people whose homes we repair and maintain. Our Company Values include emphasis on teamwork, honesty and integrity in all that we do. We are an equal opportunities and Disability Confident employer; we celebrate diversity and inclusion across our workforce and welcome applications from all.
We advertise all our vacancies internally before going to the external market.
If you like the idea of joining a long-established, successful and reputable company, and becoming part of a successful and growing Group offering genuine career opportunities, then please get in touch or apply to join our team.
If you would like your personal details removed from our recruitment database please email our HR department.