Kinovo Plc Group seeks to make its website as accessible as possible and has built the site with the following in mind:
- the web pages are designed to be viewed on a wide range of screen resolutions;
- you can vary the text size by using your browser’s text resize option (usually View > Text size);
- all images have been given descriptive alternative text tags;
- we have used text and background colour combinations that are sufficient in contrast;
- the page structure is easy to navigate by using a clear and user-friendly menu that is visible on each page of the site and uses HTML headings;
- cascading Style Sheets control the presentation of pages and we have used properly structured markup for content. If style sheets are not supported or are turned off, information on the site can still be accessed and read;
- all forms and fields follow a logical tab sequence to ensure easy navigation;
- a sitemap is available to provide information about the layout of the website.
We believe that this website meets the requirements of the level 1 and 2 criteria of the World Wide Web Consortium Web Accessibility Initiative (WCAG WAI) 2.0 guidelines. We strive to meet level 3 whenever possible and we adhere to the accepted standards for accessibility and usability whenever we can, although it is not always possible to do so in all areas of the website, especially where guidelines are still evolving. We continue to review our solutions in line with updates to accepted accessibility guidelines and standards.
If you find a part of our site that is difficult to use please contact us so that we can continue to improve our overall accessibility. Alternatively, the following tips may be useful:.
Some parts of this website, supplied by third parties, remain outside of Kinovo Plc control. There are many ways you can make this website more accessible. These include:
- you can change the font size. You can usually do this in a Tools, Options or View menu depending on your browser.
- if you are blind or are visually impaired you can use screen reading software to find information.
- if you have difficulties using a mouse you can navigate the site using the keyboard using the tab key to jump from link to link (or shift + tab to go backwards).
- all images have alternative text equivalents so if you cannot see the images you can still use the site
- our site navigation and structure are consistent to make it easy for you to find your way around it
- we use Plain English
Accessibility and technical standards
This website conforms to the Guidelines for UK government websites, it supports the Worldwide Web Consortium’s (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0, Level A, to ensure a web accessibility standard has been achieved and is maintained.
For more information see:
- Web Accessibility Initiative: www.w3.org/WAI
- Guidelines for UK government websites: http://www.cabinetoffice.gov.uk
Documents/resources on this website
Some documents require specific programs installed on your computer in order to view them. For example .pdf documents require the Adobe Reader program which you can download from www.adobe.com
If you are unable to open or view documents using the following files types then you may require Microsoft Office products or an update to your software package
- .docx (Microsoft Word)
- .xslx (Microsoft Excel)
- .pptx (Microsoft Powerpoint)
- .pdf (Adobe)
Best viewing for this website?
To check if you are running the latest browser version please visit www.browsehappy.com